Monday, May 26, 2014

Ramblings from a Contrary Girl

So this is my blog. I decided to start this at the suggestion of my cousin. She thought my twitter handle 'Mary Quite Contrary' was clever and I should use it for a blog. I suppose she thought I had something to say. So here goes. I have a blog for politics so I really don't want to talk about that here. I would like this to be a place where women can come and talk about stuff we deal with. Whether we are single, married, kids or no kids. I only have a few stipulations: that discussions be respectful, no foul language but sarcasm is welcome :). For those of you who know me, you know I'm a Christian, so that will be a lot of what I write about and the perspective from which I write. I will probably just write what is on my mind at the time and I hope you will join in and tell me what you think. I want this to be a community of support, laughter and fun. So welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment